Exceeding Customer Expectations
Zito's customer success is our number one priority. Our organization offers unrivaled support and services to help ensure our customers’ high bandwidth solutions are installed and maintained to best support their business efforts.
Zito practices a team-based approach for customer support and services. Only by building a solid working relationship with customer organizations will Zito be able to deliver quantifiable bottom-line results. Zito places enormous value on customer feedback. It is the customer that shares our vision, and it is customer input that helps the product suite evolve to meet changing business and technical needs.
Our Network Operations Center (NOC) is comprised of experienced, technical customer service agents that have significant industry knowledge, with vital experience successfully handling crisis situations. All system events are logged on problem notification (via alarm or customer call), with the NOC working to determine the problem source, and to dispatch personnel as required. Below is a partial list of basic NOC functions and staff roles:
- Monitoring of metro fiber, backbone paths, network degradation, and any other element that could affect the quality of the client’s network performance
- Initial trouble shooting of problems
- Contact technical person(s) to further troubleshoot and/or fix the problem
- Contact vendors to investigate hardware outages or degradation issues
- Central command center for all urgent or emergency Zito-to-Customer communications
Customers are encouraged to call the NOC with any operational questions or concerns about Zito products and services. The NOC has access to our experienced technical and engineering staff, and has full customer documentation and onsite procedures. Predefined protocols are a key part of the procedures the NOC follows.
Network Operations Center (NOC): 877.742.8272 (toll-free)